All services are tailored to suit the wants and needs of each person that we work with providing an individual package bespoke to their needs. We are able to provide care at home to anyone over
the age of 18 though most of our clients are over 65. Below is a list of services that we offer. This is not however exhaustive so if you have other requirements please speak to us and we will
organise a package that fits around your needs.
- Simply Company - You may just like companionship, conversation, someone to read to you, carry out hobbies and crafts, reminisce about past experiences or have indepth
- Trips and Outings - From appointments to having a day out our staff can help to make arrangements and accompany you if you need them to. This could be something as simple as
a visit to a GP or collecting a newspaper to visiting people, going out for meals, attending clubs or concerts or having time away.
- Errands - Staff are happy to run errands such as; buying and picking up newspapers or magazines or grocery shopping.
- Harlestone Home Care Library - We provide a book borrowing service to give our clients a chance to enjoy a different activity during their day. Please see the Harlestone library
section for further information.
Staff are also able to help with; Clothing selection, monitoring diet and supporting people to eat as well as creating a motivational environment.
Supporting clients with the utmost dignity, respect and understanding Harlestone Home care staff are available to support clients with;
- Personal Care - Washing and bathing, dressing and undressing, oral hygiene, continence care, getting up and going to bed.
- Dementia Care - Staff are well trained to work with clients of differing levels of Alzheimer or other dementias.
Taking a Break
- Some people have families and carers at home that at times need a break or who are going on holiday. From short sit in breaks to full holiday cover, Harlestone Home Care is able to provide
quality cover to suit your needs.
- Recuperation and rehabilitation care.
Staff at Harlestone Home Care are able to carry out duties pertaining to the home such as; cleaning, laundry, changing beds, cupboard tidy, dealing with waste, meal preparation, checking for food
expiry, plant and pet care.
- Medication - This could be in the form of gentle reminders to full administration.
- Mira Life - A series of observations used to easily monitor the health of your loved ones and prevent hospital admissions. Please see the Mira life section for more
If you would like to find out more about our services then please call 01604 419600 or click on the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page for an online